Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's not all show biz...

If you are here as a repeat viewer, you are aware that this site, and those connected with it, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Ji Hyeon, and to a lesser degree, One Two Three Testing, are oriented toward South Korea. The focus here at The Hyacinth Papers, has been to this date, geared in the direction of Asian entertainment.

But there are other things that capture my attention. These things are generally of a serious nature, and have touched me in some way, rather deeply.

Beginning today, I will be posting articles of that sort along with things I find in English pertaining to entertainment.

The articles posted below this notice, are arranged in reverse chronological order. The most recent, and very troubling one, being first. Scroll down to continue.

As always, I thank you for stopping by.
Hyacinth

No comments: